Join a dynamic team that has more than 300 coaches in Quebec
Cardio Plein Air, a still booming business, is looking for qualified coaches to maximize the positive impact it can have on the community.
Are you already a health and well-being ambassador and want to promote the importance of adopting healthy lifestyles among citizens of your area? You are passionate about training and outdoor activities? You want to train motivated clients who enjoy receiving constructive advice?
As a Cardio Plein Air coach, you can
- Exercise your role as a coach in a semi-private group formula
- Be associated with a renowned company and leader in its industry
- Teach in the most beautiful urban parks in Quebec
- Choose your own work schedule
- Have access to higher earnings in the market
- Enjoy quality supervision and regular feedback
- Have access to a yearly training schedule of 300 hours available for free or at a low cost
- One of the following certifications : Group Fitness Instructor Certification ( aerobic) : YMCA, Can-Fit- Pro, IFAD, ANIE . Any aerobic training from a university program ; private coaching certification : YMCA, Can-Fit- Pro, PEP, CEP, ANIE , Ataraxia ; Certification in aquafit : YMCA, Can-Fit- Pro; Bachelor studies in kinesiology, physical education , physical activity, exercise science and sports intervention ( a complete session minimum, transcript or diploma in support if completed); BA in dance completed.
- CPR / AED / First day care certification.
- Three months experience of training in group classes, private training or any training in physical activity. N.B. The NCCP are not recognized.
- Communication Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Professionalism and rigour
- Punctuality and sense of responsibility
- Passion for the outdoors
- Have a real desire to transmit your passion for physical activity