Join a Dynamic Team of More Than 300 Coaches in Quebec
Cardio Plein Air, a growing business, is looking for qualified coaches to maximize the positive impact it can have on the community.
Are you already an ambassador of health and well-being and want to promote the importance of adopting healthy habits among the citizens of your region? Are you passionate about training and the outdoors? Would you like to attract motivated customers who like to receive constructive advice?
As a Cardio Plein Air coach, you can:
- Exercise your role as a coach in a semi-private group formula
- Be associated with a renowned company and leader in its industry
- Teach in the most beautiful urban parks in Quebec
- Choose your own work schedule
- Have access to higher compensation than the market
- Enjoy quality supervision and regular feedback
- Have access to a yearly training schedule of 300 hours available for free or at a low cost
- One of the following certifications: group fitness certification (aerobic): Formation Axis, YMCA, Canfitpro, IFAD, ANIE; any aerobic training given by a university program; certification in private training: Formation Axis, YMCA, Canfitpro, PEP, CEP, ANIE, Ataraxia; Aquafit certification: YMCA, Canfitpro; Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Physical Education, Physical Activity, Exercise Science, and Sport Intervention (minimum completed session, supporting transcript or diploma if completed); Bachelor of Dance completed. If you do not have one of the previous certifications, you can become a group or private trainer online with Formation Axis. Available in French only.
- Updated CPR/ DEA/First Aid certification
- 3 months of relevant experience in group training, private training or any kind of physical activity training. NCCPs are not recognized.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Punctuality and sense of responsibility
- Passion for the outdoors
- Desire to transmit your passion for physical activity