Generating parent-child moments that are priceless
The only program where the mother really works out with her child rather than be a simple bystander
What is it?
It is never too early to instil healthy lifestyle habits in your child. Brand new, Cardio-Bambin is a work-out program that uses play to contribute to the motor development of children aged between 3 and 5 while allowing the parent to enjoy a good cardiovascular and muscular training. Thus, the child is encouraged to do physical activity by imitating his/her parent in addition to the fun of playing outside. In short, a nice dose of love and health!
Statistical improvements (%)
How does it work?
The one-hour program includes a warm up (the puppet), a period of cardiovascular and muscular training in the form of stations during which the parent-child duos work together to develop a spirit of collaboration.
Each station block is followed by a collective game that brings together all participants. The session also includes a period of stretching and relaxation.
Continuing from week to week, each workout ends with the reading of a story. You guessed right, this workout is particularly popular with the children.
- Allows inter-changeability or a change regarding the presence of the parent
- Allows the parent to have a real workout while her child learns through play
- Encourages the adoption of healthy lifestyles from an early age
- Reinforces the importance of playing outside in the eyes of kids
- Promotes deep affection and collaboration between the parent and child